USER SUBMITTED CONTENT
You are solely responsible for any messages, reviews, text, photos, videos, graphics, code, or other content or materials (the “User Content”) that you post, submit, publish, display or link to on the Site or send to other Home.ca users. You agree not to post, submit or link to any User Content or material that infringes, misappropriates or violates the rights of any third party, including without limitation the copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, publicity, privacy or other intellectual property rights of any third party, or that is in violation of any Federal, Provincial or Municipal law, rule or regulation, including Fair Housing Laws. You also agree not to post, submit or link to any User Content that is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, or fraudulent or that is purposely false or misleading.
You agree that by posting content on the Site, you are granting Home.ca a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable license to publish, reproduce, distribute, display, adapt, and otherwise use this content in any manner on or in connection with the Site or in the course of offering the Services. You understand and agree that any User Content that you post or submit to Home.ca may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
For specific advice on legal, financial or real estate matters, you should always seek the advice of a professional who is licensed and knowledgeable in that area, such as an attorney, accountant or real estate agent or broker.
You understand that Home.ca does not approve or control the User Content posted by others, and instead simply provides a service by allowing users to access information that has been made available by others. As a provider of interactive services, Home.ca is not liable for any statements, representations, or User Content provided by its users on the Site or in connection with the Services. Home.ca assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Site or the Services for appropriate User Content or conduct and has no obligation to screen, edit, or remove any of the User Content. However, Home.ca reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice, to monitor, screen, edit, or remove any User Content at any time and for any reason or for no reason. Home.ca nonetheless assumes no responsibility for such User Content or for the conduct of the User submitting any such Content.
You understand that Home.ca does not endorse or warrant any particular content or information available via the Site or guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content or information. Additionally, we cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data which users may provide about themselves. You acknowledge that by using the Service, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Home.ca be liable in any way for any User Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any User Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Site or the Service. You use the Site and the Services at your own risk.
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
All copyrighted and copyrightable materials on this Site, including, without limitation, the design, text, search results, graphics, images, pictures, sound files and other files, and the selection and arrangement and compilation of information (“Materials”) thereof are proprietary property of Home.ca or its licensors, or users and are protected by Canada and international copyright laws. You are granted a limited, non sub-licensable right to access this Site, use the Services and print the Materials for your personal, non-commercial, and informational use only. We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Site.
- You understand that all data obtained from the VOW (Virtual Office Website) is intended only for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You do have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of real estate of the type being offered through the VOW.
- You agree not to copy, redistribute or retransmit any of the data or information provided.
- You acknowledge the Board/Association ownership of and the validity of the copyright in the MLS® database.
- You consent to the fact that your Personal Information, including first and last name, email address, and phone number may be collected, used or disclosed.
Home.ca Open Realty Inc. is an Affiliated VOW Partner on behalf of Rafal Starmach, Royal LePage Signature Realty, Brokerage. The content on this website is protected by copyright and other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non-commercial use by individuals. To protect our Services, you agree to refrain from the following prohibited activities:
- reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically prohibited. You will not, directly or indirectly, display, post, disseminate, distribute, publish, broadcast, transfer, sell or sublicense any Listing Information to another individual or entity.
- engaging in activity that involves the transmission of "junk mail" or unsolicited mass mailing or "spam" or harvesting or otherwise collecting personally identifiable information about Web site users, including names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, (collectively, "User Data") without their consent; - engaging in activity, or submitting materials, or promoting information that is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- submitting materials that contain restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images; - submitting materials that displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- submitting materials that provide instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses; - submitting materials that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other similar forms of malware,
- engaging in activities or submitting materials that solicit passwords or personally identifiable information for unlawful purposes from other users;
- engaging in unauthorized commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as advertising, solicitations, contests, sweepstakes, barter, and pyramid schemes;
- using any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy, "scrape" or ““data mine“ web pages or the content contained in the Web site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- using any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web site;
- decompiling, reverse engineering, or disassembling the software or attempting to do so; or
- taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Web site or our hardware and software infrastructure or that of any of our licensors or suppliers.
- submitting materials that are patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- engaging in activities or submitting materials that could be harmful to minors;
- engaging in activity or submitting materials that harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
Any unauthorized use of this Site will terminate the permission or license granted by these Site Terms and may violate applicable law including copyright laws, trademark laws, and communications regulations and statutes.
It is the policy of Home.ca to respond to all claims of intellectual property infringement. We will promptly investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions required. If you believe that your work has been copied and has been posted to this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Home.ca’s copyright agent the following written information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Home.ca to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Home.ca to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.