Welcome to Home.ca.
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
All copyrighted and copyrightable materials on this Site, including, without limitation, the design, text, search results, graphics, images, pictures, sound files and other files, and the selection and arrangement and compilation of information (“Materials”) thereof are proprietary property of Home.ca or its licensors, or users and are protected by Canada and international copyright laws. You are granted a limited, non sub-licensable right to access this Site, use the Services and print the Materials for your personal, non-commercial, and informational use only. We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Site.
- You understand that all data obtained from the VOW (Virtual Office Website) is intended only for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You do have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of real estate of the type being offered through the VOW.
- You agree not to copy, redistribute or retransmit any of the data or information provided.
- You acknowledge the Board/Association ownership of and the validity of the copyright in the MLS® database.
- You consent to the fact that your Personal Information, including first and last name, email address, and phone number may be collected, used or disclosed.
Home.ca is an Affiliated VOW Partner on behalf of Rafal Starmach, Right at Home Realty Inc, Brokerage 1396 Don Mills Road B121 Toronto, M3B 0A7, Tel. (416) 391-3232. The content on this website is protected by copyright and other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non-commercial use by individuals.To protect our Services, you agree to refrain from the following prohibited activities:
- reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically prohibited. You will not, directly or indirectly, display, post, disseminate, distribute, publish, broadcast, transfer, sell or sublicense any Listing Information to another individual or entity.
- engaging in activity that involves the transmission of "junk mail" or unsolicited mass mailing or "spam" or harvesting or otherwise collecting personally identifiable information about Web site users, including names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, (collectively, "User Data") without their consent;
- engaging in activity, or submitting materials, or promoting information that is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- submitting materials that contain restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- submitting materials that displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- submitting materials that provide instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- submitting materials that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other similar forms of malware,
- engaging in activities or submitting materials that solicit passwords or personally identifiable information for unlawful purposes from other users;
- engaging in unauthorized commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as advertising, solicitations, contests, sweepstakes, barter, and pyramid schemes;
- using any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy, "scrape" or ““data mine“ web pages or the content contained in the Web site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- using any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web site;
- decompiling, reverse engineering, or disassembling the software or attempting to do so; or
- taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Web site or our hardware and software infrastructure or that of any of our licensors or suppliers.
- submitting materials that are patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- engaging in activities or submitting materials that could be harmful to minors;
- engaging in activity or submitting materials that harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
Any unauthorized use of this Site will terminate the permission or license granted by these Site Terms and may violate applicable law including copyright laws, trademark laws, and communications regulations and statutes.
It is the policy of Home.ca to respond to all claims of intellectual property infringement. We will promptly investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions required. If you believe that your work has been copied and has been posted to this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Home.ca’s copyright agent the following written information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Home.ca to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Home.ca to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Before sending a notice to Home.ca, you should confirm that you are the copyright owner or have rights to the copyright. Contact information for Home.ca’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright:
- Copyright Agent,
- Email: email@example.com
TRADEMARKS AND SERVICE MARKS
Home.ca and our logos are pending trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of Home.ca, or its suppliers and licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission or that of our suppliers or licensors. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing “Home.ca” or any other name, trademark, or product name of Home.ca without our permission. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Home.ca, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and Home.ca’s names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us.
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREA's By-Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code.
Toronto Real Estate Boards's ("TREB") ownership of and the validity of TREB's proprietary rights and copyright in the MLS® database, MLS® data, TREB's MLS® System, and Listing Information.
THIS SITE, THE MATERIALS, AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT OR DATA DISTRIBUTED BY, DOWNLOADED OR ACCESSED FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, AND CONTENT ON THE SITE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS RELATING TO PRICING, TEXT OR PHOTOGRAPHY.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL HOME.CA, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, ADVERTISERS, OR DATA PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA) WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), EQUITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE, THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS
Home.ca may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on the Site or may otherwise provide information about or links to third-party products or services on the Site. Your business dealings with or participation in the promotions of such third parties, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and such third party. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings or promotions or as a result of such third party information or advertisements on the Site. If you have a dispute with one or more advertisers or other third parties, you release Home.ca from any claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
DISCLAIMER OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIRD PARTY CONTENT
Home.ca may provide third party content on the Site and may provide links to Web pages and content of third parties (collectively the “Third Party Content”) as a service to those interested in this information. Home.ca does not monitor or have any control over any Third Party Content or third party Web sites. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers and users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not Home.ca. In many instances, the content available through this Site represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information providers or users. Home.ca does not endorse or adopt any Third Party Content, and is not responsible for and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any Third Party Content or any opinion, advice or statement made on the site by any third party. Users use such Third Party Content contained therein at their own risk.
The information contained on this website is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by members of CREA, who are responsible for its accuracy. CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members, and assumes no responsibility for its completeness or accuracy.
The information here is deemed reliable but not guaranteed by TREB. Your personal information may be shared with TREB for auditing and/or legal purposes.
CHOICE OF LAW, WAIVER, AND CLAIMS
Information You Provide
Users may view active listings on our site and review the entire site's content without providing any personal information.
IF a user wishes information about a property - registration is also not required.
IF a user chooses to register the Registration consists of providing an email address and creating a password which is kept private.
We receive and store information that you enter on our site or give us in any other way. You can choose to provide no personally identifying information to use the site, but you may not be able to use many features. We may send listing updates, user tips, suggested property emails, and saved search emails, and other communication responding to your requests. We may sell, rent or share information about aggregate user habits, including information about which areas and searches are most popular.
When you submit contact information to Home.ca, we may share it with one or more brokers, agents, lenders at our discretion. If you request information that we are unable to provide using our own partner network, we may refer you to organizations and agents outside our network. If you request information or express interest in a property we may call or contact you.
Information We Collect
We ask for personally identifying information when it will enhance your experience or when it is needed in the due course of our interaction regarding a property—no personal information is needed to use most of our services.
We keep track of names, email addresses, phone numbers, your password, and any other personal information you give us. Your password is encrypted on our server, so only you know your password. If you forget it, we will email you a new one.
We keep no credit card information.
Various brokers/agents, lenders and escrow/settlement companies to whom we may refer you each may have their own privacy policies governing how they handle any of your personally identifiable information.
Home.ca accepts no responsibility or liability for third party privacy policies or the actions of any third party with respect to your personally identifiable information.
We have put in place suitable, industry-standard physical, electronic and managerial procedures to keep safe and secure any information we may collect from our users.
We log the number of times you login, the time of your last login, and your site usage activity in order to make the site easier and better for users. We may share that information with our partners in order to collaborate on making your experience simple and seamless.
Cookies and Log Files
We log and analyze general information about our users, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time, cookie number; and pages you viewed or searched for.